Filtering by Tag: made in USA
100% American proudly handcrafted denim line PIRATE DENIM just arrived at AB Fits!
Some quote from the craftsman and designer, Christopher J. Brown:
There was a time in America when there were old houses, with small closets, & quality clothing being manufactured. Pirate Denim Company can not turn back time, but can guarantee to Progress Vintage Quality!!!
The Pirate Denim Mission
- Progressing Vintage!!!
- Creating Rogue Wear/Artisan Jeans, Smart Fit, Crest Fabrics.
- Rogue lit; varying markedly from the normal… uproot or destroy inferior likes.
Early 1900’s Machinery… and the rest is by hand.
The one Denim Company that recycles ammunition casings (shells).
The five pockets on the jeans are fastened by authentic 9mm base, and hand preened with vintage copper rivet. The top button on the fly is the base of an authentic 50 cal shell, hand preened with copper rivet.
Someone Had to Make Waves.
Pirate Denim Company, Munitions Hardware.
Be Bold or stay home!!
Importing only the finest of Japanese Cotton Denim fabrics.
- Kaihara Indigo is 14 oz , Atlantique Indigo
- Kaihara Black is 13 oz, Malacca Raven
- Island Cotton Batik 4 oz, Traditional Indonesian Indigo
- Japanese Shibori Cotton, 6 oz, Ancient Samurai Indigo
- Nautical Leather
- A & E Tex 120 + Top Stitching
Now available on AB Fits online store!
Our 501xx's just got restocked. 1947 501, the classic model
1944 501, the WWⅡ model
1954 501, the zipper model (with a tapered leg)
We pre-shrunk them, no more worries about the shrinkage!
Check out the painted arcuates and donut button on the WWⅡ model.
Now here is the big brother of 501xx, the "Pantaloon" established by Levi Strauss & Co. in 1878.
The miner's 4 pocket work pants, a super vintage model.
Now get your butts in AB Fits, and try on some jeans!